Such terms and conditions set out the GTM Infotech Website’s rules and regulations on https://www.gtminfotech.com/.
The words “Client,” “you” & “your” shall relate to you, the individual logging into the web and complying with the company terms and conditions. The following terms and conditions shall apply to these terms and conditions, the privacy notice and the consent notification, and all agreements: “The Group” refers to our Business, “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our” and “Us” The ‘Party’ applies both to the Consumer and us, ‘Parties’ or ‘Us.’ All terms and conditions refer to the offering, accepting and consideration of payment that is needed to undertake the process of support of the Customer in the best way possible to meet the Customer’s needs regarding the provision of the services of the Company.Any usage of singular, plural, capitalization and/or it or they of the above terms or of any other phrases, is considered synonymous, and therefore referred to it.
Unless otherwise mentioned, for all content on GTM Infotech, GTM Infotech and/or its licensees are entitled to intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved to intellectual property. For your own personal usage, you may have access to this from GTM Infotech subject to restrictions laid down in these terms and conditions.
You don’t have to:
- GTM Infotech republish content
- GTM Infotech materials for sale, rent or sub-license
- GTM Infotech reproduces, duplicates or copies
- Redistribute GTM Infotech content,
Parts of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in some areas of the website. GTM Infotech shall not filter, edit, publish or review Comments until they appear on the website. Comments are not reflective of GTM Infotech, its agents and/or affiliates’ views and opinions. Comments represent the opinions of the person who gives his or her views and opinions.GTM Infotech shall not, to the degree allowed by applicable law, be responsible for any comments, liability, damages or costs resulting from the use and/or publication of the comments and/or display of these on this website, as a result.
GTM Infotech reserves the right to track any comments that may be deemed unacceptable, offensive or violating these Terms and Conditions, and to delete such comments.
You serve and warrant:
- You are entitled and have all the licenses and consents needed to post the comments on our website;
- The Comments will not violate the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party without being restricted;
- There is no defamatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise illegal content in the Comments which is an infringement of privacy
- The comments shall not be used to encourage or facilitate business practices or illegal acts or customs. The comments shall not be used.
- You grant a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow third parties to use, reproduce or edit your comments in any form, format, or media to GTM Infotech.
Hyperlinking to our contents
Without prior written permission, the following organizations can link to our website:
- Agencies of government;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Distributors of online directories that link to our site in the way that they link to the websites of other listed companies;
- Accredited businesses with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations that connect to our homepage, publications or other website information given that the connection: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely mean the support, endorsement or acceptance of the linking party and its goods and/or services; and (c) fits within the sense of the website of the linking party.
We may find and accept other requests for ties from organizations of the following types:
- Commonly-known sources of customer and/or business information;
- Community sites with dot.com;
- Associations, or other voluntary groups;
- Distributors online of directory;
- Online portals;
- Accounting, law firms and consultancy firms; and
- Educational and trade associations.
If we believe that: (a) the connection does not make us look unpleasantly at ourselves or to our approved companies; (b) there are no negative records of the organization; (c) the advantages that the Hyperlink provides to us compensate for the absence of GTM Infotech; and (d) the connection is part of the general source of knowledge. We will consider the requests for links of these organizations.
Such organizations that connect to our homepage as long as the connect: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply the support, endorsement or approval of the link party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the link party ‘s site.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please send an e-mail to GTM Infotech to notify us. Please include your name, the name of your organization, the contact information as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you want to connect to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you wish to connect. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can use the following hyperlink to our Website:
- By our business name; or
- By using the uniform locator of resources to which it is linked; or
- Using any other description linked to our website makes sense in the context and format of the content on the website of the link party.
- No use of the logo or other artwork from GTM Infotech will be allowed to link in the absence of a license agreement for a trademark.
Liability for the content
We are not responsible for any content that may appear on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us from any claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be perceived as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise infringes or supports the infringement or other violation of any rights of a third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you delete all links to our Website or any specific connection. Upon request, you consent to remove all links to our Website immediately. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and, at any point, it ties the policy. Through continually linking to our Website, you agree to be subject to these terms and conditions and to obey them.
Link removal from our Website
If you consider any link that is offensive for any cause on our Website, you are free to contact us at any time. We will accept requests for removal of links but we are not obliged to do so or to reply directly to you.
We don’t guarantee the reliability or authenticity of the information on this website. Nor do we guarantee the website remains available or that the content on this website is kept up to date.
We exempt all claims, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law. Nothing should come beyond this disclaimer:
- Restrict or exempt death or personal injury from our or your liability;
- Limiting or excluding our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- Restrict in any way that is not permitted by statute, any of our or of your liabilities;
- Exclude all of our liabilities or the liabilities which are not covered by applicable law.
Within this section and elsewhere in this document, the restrictions and prohibitions of liability set out:
(a) the preceding subsection is subject to;
(b) cover all liabilities resulting from disclaimer in respect of tort and for breach of statutory duty, including liabilities deriving from contract.
We shall not be responsible for any damage or damage of any sort, as long as the website and details and the services offered free of charge on the website.