Of late, if you are planning to upgrade your website, with what is currently trending; then it is perfectly a great idea, only if processed through the right channel. It should be rightly understood that the virtual industry is the most fickle one, with trends changing every now and then! In this regard, you need to really be in very talented and experienced hands to get upgraded with the latest web designs trends for 2019.
It will be a perfect idea to get an idea about the latest trends and technologies that are currently trending about the virtual industries. Through all the increased challenges and roadblocks, a creative and an experienced web designer can offer a very creative, and out of the box designs that can be accessible by the virtual world.
Accordingly, the latest trends that are to be prioritized can be noted herewith:
1. Mobile should be the priority By the end of 2018, and at the beginning of 2019; our perception towards the website and other virtual platforms are drastically changing. Instead of using laptops and I-pads, people are keener to use only mobiles for an initial website review. A study that is being recently published in this regard has explained that almost about 60-70% of the queries are being raised through this platform. According, to the algorithm offered by Google very recently, mobile-friendly websites get a good ranking platform. Moreover, other important issues like UX issue can be tackled very easily in case of the web designs that are mobile friendly.
2. Animated BackgroundsPreviously, minimal web applications, animations, and videos were appreciated; however, with the current popular trends of web designs, video background can be top-rated. Users find those video backgrounds to be more popular and appealing as compared to a simple image or a text. It is less hassle-free as the user certainly doesn?t have that much time to read through the lines, he would rather prefer to watch the same.
3. SpeedOut of the many reasons, analyzed by experts to reduce the bounce rates; speed can be one of the scariest! With this factor, you can gain maximum customer?s attention as well as appreciation, in a virtual platform. You should not just emphasize on the beauty while creating website designs; but it has to be accurate and should provide the crisp information about what the relevant readers want to read or know more from you! A study has estimated that about 60% of the users bounce off the website if it takes a lot of time to load. Thus, by creating a website that is loaded within a fraction of second, with a heavy, creative logo and with many actual video backgrounds is being admired to a great extent.
4. Single page layoutCurrently, a website with a single page layout is highly trending, offering a growing need for minimalism. The idea is to depict all that you want your customers to need to read or know more about, in simply a single page.
5. Good color combinationA website with a good and attractive color combination, can always be remembered, understood and Experts have again put forth a complete statistical analysis, wherein 2019, is confirmed to be a year to utilize vibrant, appealing and the most wanted colors to attract maximum customers.